viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

Old flavors of the month...

Well, apart from trying to save a life or two, I'm obsessively in love with music. It's my boyfriend for life. So here are some tracks that have rocked this month for me.

Caution: Some of this music might not be approved or enjoyable to every other human being but me. I never said I had great taste, I just said i'm obsessed with it. Enjoy.

1. Regina Spektor - "Music Box"
2. Arctic Monkeys - "Leave before the lights come on"
3. Kelly - "Let me borrow that top"
4. Spoon - "Don't you evah"
5. The Last Shadow Puppets - "The Chamber"
6. Lykke li - "Possibility"
7. CSS - "Let's make love and listen to death from above"
8. The XX - "Islands"
9. La tigresa del oriente - "Nuevo Amanecer"
10. Metric - "Gold Gun Girls"

Well, I would've swored there were more tracks. But I always put them on playback. So that's it for this month. If you have any suggestions about upcoming artists lemme know, I'm always interested in old and new flavors.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario